Peningo On Premises Guidelines Agreement
Peningo’s Employees and / or Peningo’s Subcontractors Employees Agreement to On
Peningo’s Employees and/or Peningo’s Subcontractors Employees working at Peningo’s Clients premises agree to:
General Business Activity Restrictions:
* Not to conduct any non-Client related business activities on those premises.
* Not to attempt to participate in Client’s benefit plans or activities.
* Not to send or receive non-Client related mail through Client's mail systems.
* Not to sell, advertise or market any products or distribute printed, written or graphic
materials on Client's premises without Client's written permission.
Safety and Security:
* Not bring weapons of any kind onto those premises.
* Not manufacture, sell, distribute, possess, use or be under the influence of controlled substances (for non- medical
reasons) or alcoholic beverages while on those premises;.
* Not have in their possession hazardous materials of any kind on those premises without Client’s authorization.
* Acknowledges that all persons, property, and vehicles entering or leaving those premises are subject to search;
* Agree to remain in authorized areas only (limited to the work locations, cafeterias, rest rooms and, in the event of a
medical emergency, Client’s medical facilities).
In the event that a Peningo employee and/or Peningo’s Subcontractors Employees has access to information, information
assets, supplies or other property, including property owned by third parties but provided to Peningo employee and/or
Peningo’s Subcontractors Employees by Client's Personnel Peningo employee and/or Peningo’s Subcontractors
Employees agree to
* Not to remove Client or Client's Customer's Assets from Client or Client's Customer's premises without Client's
* Agrees to use such Assets only for purposes of the assignment.
* Agrees to only connect with, interact with or use programs, tools or routines that the
Client agrees are needed to provide Services.
* Agrees not to share or disclose user identifiers, passwords, cipher keys or computer dial
port telephone numbers.
* In the event the Client Assets are confidential, agrees not copy, disclose or leave such
assets unsecured or unattended.
* Client may periodically audit Peningo employee and/or Peningo’s Subcontractors
Employees data residing on Client's information assets.
Employee Signature Date
Sample Peningo Subcontract On Premises