Blue Yonder Professonal Service Consultant - JDA Software Consultant - JDA Consulting
Blue Yonder Solution Architect Architect - JDA Solution Architect
Blue Yonder Solution Architect (Demand, Demand 360, ESP, IO, Fulfillment, OO, Dynamic Allocaiton)
Blue Yonder Solution Architect with over 20 years of experience in leading Supply Chain Planning, ESP, Master Planning, Network Design and Optimization, S&OP Design and Execution, Production Scheduling, Transportation, Promotions, Inventory Management, Optimization, and Project Management.
Has an expertise in: BY / JDA Demand, D360 & Demand Classification, BY / JDA Fulfillment, BY / JDA Enterprise Supply Planning, JDA S&OP, JDA Inventory Optimization, JDA Order Optimization, JDA Dynamic Allocation, JDA Transportation, JDA Warehouse management, BY Merchandising solutions (Category, Space and Floor Planning)
Supply Chain process, transformation, and technology leader with experience in business leadership consulting, and technology implementation. Proven record delivering superior business results in an industry setting as well as delivering complex projects on time and on a budget in both industry and consulting environments.
Has extensive experience assisting clients across various industries including – Retail, Grocery, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Food and Beverage, digital media, automotive, telecommunications, electronics, furniture, apparel, paper, aerospace, semiconductor, food, and high-tech industries. Worked in 17+ countries and traveled extensively to various clients’ locations.
Experienced and Certified in the following JDA / BlueYonder solutions by JDA/BY University:
JDA Demand, D360 & Demand Classification,
JDA Fulfillment / BY Fulfillment
JDA Enterprise Supply Planning / BY Enterprise Supply Planning / BY ESP
JDA Inventory Optimization / JDA IO
JDA Order Optimization,
JDA Dynamic Allocation,
JDA Transportation / JDA TMS
JDA Warehouse management
BY Merchandising solutions (Category Management, Space and Floor Planning)
Supply Chain Area Expertise:
Supply Chain Management
Enterprise Supply Planning
Sales & Operations Planning
Professional Background and Affiliations:
- Certified in Kinaxis Rapid Response Solution
- Certified in O9 Solutions Supply Chain Planning
- Experienced in Oracle Planning (ASCP and Demantra)
- PMI – PMP Certified, and
- APICS – CSCP Certified
- A global consultant with over Twenty-Seven years of international Supply Chain Management experience implementing projects for various industries with techno-functional expertise in Transportation, Demand Management, and Supply Chain Processes.
- Worked in QA / Testing JDA solutions, custom scripts based on user/integration/system requirements. Assisted business users to develop detailed testing plans/user stories in Jira and other tools. Performed multiple L2, L3, System Integration tests (SIT) and assisted in the User acceptance tests (UAT)
- Specializing in Transportation Planning, consulting, and systems implementations with experience in manufacturing and project management in industry verticals such as food, retail, CPG, Digital Media, automotive, telecommunications, electronics, furniture, paper, and high-tech industries.
- Extensive Experience with JDA Transportation Manager, Transportation Planner, and Transportation Modeller.
Mar 2020 – till date Solution Architect
Solution Architect to implement Blue Yonder / JDA Demand / Demand 360 / Demand Classification / Enterprise supply planning and Fulfilment for a leading manufacturer. Hands-on experience with writing customizations in PLSQL, reverse engineering the PLSQL code/scripts, etc. Implemented Demand package and Fulfillment v2019 in the cloud with 150K DFUs / 250 SKUs for 25+ plants with 200+ resources.
Jan 2018 – Mar 2020 Supply Chain – SME
Worked with various JDA SCPO (Demand and Supply) modules and TMS as a techno-functional consultant. I am working with one of the largest USA retailers with 8,000+ retail locations distributed globally.The goal is to provide the right product mix at the right time and the right place. Worked with Functional leads to build a model for the Transportation management for routing the fleet for store deliveries and deploying it out into each one of their distribution centers. Also worked on a corporate level for modeling optimization and managing their inbound transportation. Some of the key features I helped to build with this client is:
- Modeling the network to satisfy all user-defined requirements and customer-focused objectives including cost.
- Right-sizing fleet assets through utilization strategies
- Determining which lanes should be pre-paid or collect
- Quantifying the savings of planning inbound and outbound together
- Analyzing dynamic hub selection opportunities
- Assessing International port-of-entry/export decisions
Jun 2012 – Sep 2017 Delivery Manager
- Responsible to develop an assessment framework to evaluate the Client’s current stage on the Supply Chain Planning process and developing a roadmap and blueprint for key growth areas. Uncover specific recommendations on how to improve the Supply Chain Planning process using the key data available, create optimized models for various planning goals using JDA SCPO, JDA Demand, JDA Promotions, JDA fulfillment, JDA Inventory, JDA Replenishment, JDA Demand 360, and Value Chain Planning (VCP) tools, etc.
- Worked with a leading Bread Manufacturing company as supply chain architect using the Planning Modules in Cloud – Planning Central to model the supply chain, define plans, Define Data Models, Analyze and work with the demand pattern, Supply Plan, inventory optimization, Ad hoc analysis and using various simulations to benefit the entire enterprise and optimize the materials, production and distribution planning in a cloud-based deployment. Implemented Demand Management process to support the forecasting functions.
- Worked with JDA Transportation Planner/process to lead decision-making process for demand planning and cross-functional teams.
Nov 2011 – May 2012 Enterprise Solution Architect
- Implemented Demantra and Order Management . Leading the demand planning discovery sessions and advising the client based on standard industry methodology and suggesting an optimized solution. Perform Solution design for the demand planning using Demand planning application and integrating with other value chain solutions.
- Worked on upgraded the Demand Management module to release 7.3.1. This upgrade was necessary to ensure the integration between the Demand Management / Sales and Operations Planning modules and ASCP continues to function properly.
- Upgrading to this new release provides Welch’s with increased processing and worksheet performance as well as compatibility with the newly deployed PCs running Windows 7 and internet explorer 8. The Demand Planning team is looking to gain a better understanding of the S&OP module within DM to potentially utilize it as a viable tool to fine-tune the monthly S&OP process. After the upgrade, the engine run time was reduced from 10 hours to 6 hours and all the interfaces are running faster.
Jun 2008 – Nov 2011 Senior Principal Consultant
- I worked on various implementations including Demantra, Predictive Trade Planning and Deductions, and Settlement Management for various clients.
- I am having experience in multiple full cycle VCP implementations and an Understanding of the technical components and integration (R12 EBS and PIP) related to business flow including proper standards for developing supportable Application customizations. Develop technical design documents for conversions, extensions, interfaces, and reports. Implemented Strategic Network Optimization (SNO) & Production Scheduling (PS) for various clients using AIM Application Implementation Methodology to assist the customer for a successful implementation.
- Worked in Techno-Functional roles using their Historical POS data and competitor’s data for 2+ years for Analysis and provided a key business process to improve the forecast quality and tools for promotions planning. Implemented Demantra, Trade Promotions Optimization, deduction and settlement management, Production Scheduling, and Strategic Network Optimization. Deliverables also include Demantra / PTP / DSM compliance related to SoX.
Previous Experiences available upon request.