Blue Yonder Professonal Service Consultant - JDA Software Consultant
Blue Yonder Solution Architect Architect - JDA Solution Architect
PEN63 - GB
Blue Yonder ESP / Enterprise Supply Planning Solution Architect
Supply Chain Professional - IT
15 years of experience in supply chain management and techno-functional consulting involving pre-sales, application consulting and delivery, application management and support, and cross functional team leadership. Expert in Semiconductor and Hitech supply chains. Delivered solutions for various supply chain processes in conjunction with customers’ sales and business strategies that resulted in multi million dollars in savings to them. Delivered projects in data warehousing domain. Known as an effective problem solver with unique ability to think analytically and creatively. Special talent for handling adversity with enthusiasm. Ability to act as liaison between IT and Business teams. Master of Computer applications with strong Blue Yonder - JDA (i2) suite of products’ skills.
Core knowledge & Skills:
- Solution Consulting, Product Management
- SCM Solutions (Enterprise Supply Planning / ESP,
- Master Planning , Order Promising , Inventory Planning )
- Blue Yonder / JDA (i2) Software (SCP, ESP, OP, FNE, IO and OIL)
- Solvers – LpOpt ( LP) , MAP ( Heuristic ) a
JDA IO Experience:
Blue Yonder - JDA IO Solution Architect
- Analytics - Tableau and Power BI
- Cross-functional communications
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Global Work Exposure: Asia, South America, & North America
- Accomplishment includes increase in Turns from all layers of stratification A - F highest being 3 to 0.5.
- Support the team with Scoping, Gap Analysis, designing, configuration, implementation, customization, integration and maintenance of a corporate-wide Inventory management solution.
- Analyze and recommend technology and Solution to achieve customers’ needs/Involved in all facets of an implementation, rollout, migration, integration, upgrades, testing, performance tuning, research and development in the areas of configuration, conversions, interfaces, reports, extensions and customizations.
- Serves as a subject knowledge expert of the system specific modules from both a technical and functional perspective.
- Plans, conducts analysis, architects, develops, tests, implements, integrates and supports the software
- Develops functional and technical detailed designs, test scenarios, implementation and conversion plans
- Understand client’s requirements and its business viabilities(Process assessment, Requirements gathering)
- Helping clients in setting up Inventory Management KPIs and levers to release the implementation costs etc
- Walkthrough business leads during hyper care period till solution absorption by client team..
In addition to IO , I have implemented end to end SCM solutions using JDA products primarily on Supply and Inventory Planning side
1. JDA Supply Chain Planner ( MAP and LP )
2. JDA Order Promiser
3. JDA FNE
4. JDA Allocation Planning
Product Manager, (Client: Confidential ) (Jan 2020 – Current)
- Drive product initiatives within Digital supply chain space
- Work closely with Product Management team members, Engineering product owners, and other stakeholders to define and prioritize business requirements for Order Experience domain
- Work with product architects to develop strategies for specific functional areas of the product
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs, market requirements, and technology trends to enable Artificial and Machine learning capacities into Digital supply chain solutions
- Develop product roadmaps, product requirements and business case justifications
- Work across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product decisions to all stakeholders
- Communicate strategy and roadmap to senior executives, partners and customers
Product Owner (Mar 2015 – Jan 2020)
Understand business strategy and formulate planning systems strategy and tactical solutions to support business growth.
Maintain in-depth knowledge on business solutions particularly in supply planning, business analytics and Product Engineering that supports new product introduction.
Lead in designing, specifying and selecting planning system solutions, considering sizing, infrastructure, data protection, disaster recovery, integration, security, and performance.
Develop and maintain current and future Planning Application Architecture and represent the organization as needed
Lead the cross functional team in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design.
Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
Solution Architect, JDA (May 2010 – Mar 2015)
- Expert level knowledge of LPOpt (LP optimization) and MAP (heuristic) solvers and OIL language of i2/JDA
- Designed, implemented, and delivered multiple supply chain solutions including Inventory Planning, Master Planning, Capacity Planning, Scenario Planning, Allocation planning & Order Planning for various Fortune 500 customers
- Conducted extensive discussions with stakeholders for requirements gathering, designed and lead development of Supply Planning and Distribution planning solutions as per the Statement of Work for PepsiCo Brazil
- Designed, implemented, and delivered end to end supply planning solutions including S&OP, Supply Planning, Camping Planning & Shipment Scheduler at PepsiCo Mexico. Managed to build shipment scheduler functionality within JDA SCP using JDA propriety language OIL
- Prototype to demonstrate JDA SCP capabilities to generate feasible Manufacturing plan with production dataset Effectively lead the team to deliver the POC within 4 weeks of time and efforts were truly appreciated by ADI
- Supported the development and implementation of Demand Supply Match planning solution for Sony to enable them to do their Material & Capacity planning to meet their customer needs much more effectively.
- Played critical role in implementation of Big bucket campaign planning at Continental with huge volume of data. Successfully tuned the model to bringdown the runtime from 50 hours to 8 5 hours
- Managed end to end supply chain planning application upgrade for Clarks & AVX.
Senior software engineer (Oct 2008 – May 2010)
Involved in Implementation of Global Order Planning solution to enable Dell to release orders to ODMs based on the supply picture.
Lead the team to successfully roll out the Order Planning solution to multiple ODMs
Prototyped Inventory Optimization solution to optimize inventory levels for retail business
IT Engineer II, Cypress Semiconductor (May 2004 – Oct 2008)
Development lead for Integration application to extract various supply chain data elements and feed Planning solutions as per product specifications.
Designed and developed static model interface to Capable to Promise & Available to Promise Models
Successfully Implemented custom pull-in logic based on the Master Planning model output
Provide L3 support for Planning Applications and enhanced the solution for various customer enhancements
Involved in JDA SCP/OP technical upgrade.